Monday, October 13, 2008

My Favorite Mom (other than mine of course)



If you search for educational budget crisis news in Orange County, some quality articles show up… but almost no video. I am excited to report an individual, a mother, working in Orange County to broadcast a voice of reason across the community. You Tube isn’t just a place to find fart jokes. Mom4Education is the OC mother’s channel, where you can find a plethora of diverse video clips pertaining to important social issues.

After milling through her videos, I discovered some good footage of a rally at Segerstrom High School in Santa Ana taken earlier this year. Because I am a film student, I must note the interesting camera perspectives, but nonetheless I appreciate that someone cares enough to upload the rally onto the Internet, the most empowering platform of VOICE in our time. If only more people would invest as much as Mom4Edu, we might just have a chance.

Fro more videos check out: http://www.youtube.com/user/mom4education

No comments: